Fat Prophets respects your privacy. We will not sell or share any of your personal information, unless you have consented that we do so.
Entries within the Fat Prophets data base (“the Data Base”) will be directly marketed to as a means to generate sales, and gather useful market information. This will involve an active marketing campaign with special offers made to the data base.
There are four kinds of entries within the Database (“Entry Status”):
• Former Subscriber
Recently changes were made to the type of information collected from incoming Prospects to the website, and responders to various online banner advertising initiatives.
We now capture the following detail:
• First name
• Last name
• Email address
• Telephone number
• We previously only gathered an email address.
• The following is how we intend to market to the data base.
• Periodic Investor Updates via email
• Periodic emails updating prospects on new products and services offered by Fat Prophets Australasia, Mining & Futures; managed funds; education; seminars etc.
• We will send a survey to the data base trying to find out what the Prospects are looking for as it pertains to financial products, lifestyle, and other service.
Our sales/telemarketing team will make direct sales telephone calls with the objective of achieving sales. The different objectives are:
• Calling existing Fat Prophets Members to secure re-subscriptions
• Calling leads generated from the website (Free Services) and banner advertising to sell Fat Prophets products
• Calling past subscribers with the objective of re selling Memberships.
By submitting your name and contact details to this site you agree to aforementioned marketing and sales initiatives.
1.2 Security and Quality of Personal Financial Information
At Fat Prophets we consider the security of your information to be of paramount importance. We have implemented security measures designed to provide the peace of mind you should expect when purchasing goods over the internet.
In order to properly process subscriptions, Fat Prophets collect email address, full name, billing address and credit card information. We have taken security measures, consistent with international information practices, to protect your personal information. These measures include technical and procedural steps to protect your data from misuse, unauthorised access or disclosure, loss, alteration, or destruction.
Credit card information is transmitted using secure socket layer (SSL) encryption. Fat Prophets does not store credit card information collected during the subscription process. We automatically delete credit card details upon the completion of an order, and therefore retain credit card details for the shortest possible time. If you’re uncomfortable using your credit card online, we also accept payment by money order, cheque, and direct deposit.
Please note that while Fat Prophets uses its best endeavours to protect all such information at all times, we cannot be responsible for unauthorised access to the information.
If you do not want Fat Prophets to deploy cookies in your browser, you can set your browser to reject cookies or to notify you when a Web site tries to put a cookie in your browser software. Rejecting cookies may affect your ability to use of some of the products and/or services at our Web site.